Sunday, August 28, 2016

Jojo is 18 months old

Our little guys is growing up and changing so fast. Since he has started to walk, his confidence has grown too. He runs and looks like he's been doing it forever. He also likes to throw balls, go up and down stairs, and keep up with his big sister.

He has been going in the last hour of nursery for quite a few months, while I stay there to help out. He just gets too ansy, and I prefer doing that then wondering the halls with open doors and stairs..... So needless to say he had no qualms about going to nursery full time, and never looked back to see that I was there. He seems to really enjoy the other kids as well.

I don't have any stats because we need to find a pediatrician first. But he seems to keep up with his 90% plus.

0 comments: