Tagged...I tag anyone who isn't afraid of their weaknesses!! Teeheehee!
After all, Ether 12: 27
27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
My Quirks:
1. I have a bad habit of staying up to read or watch movies. Even if I am tired, I get selfish about my time, and stay up!! Hence a good reason why I get run down. It's hillarious! I will sometimes close one eye, then after a few minutes, rotate eyes closed. Tsk, tsk, I know! When did I come up with this? I remember staying up late when I lived at home, and putting a blanket along the bottom of the door, and a sock through the hole where the doorknob was suppose to go...just so that my parents would think I was sleeping. Pathetic I know!
2. I decide to be healthy, I clean up my nutrition, get more active, and feel so much better. But then the old me comes back, and bam! I slack off again. Even when I know perfectly well that I feel better and am less sick when I am healthy! Ding ding! You would think I could just change...
3. I start projects and then don't finish them! I remember doing Young Women's projects, and as soon as the hours where finished, I was finished too! I have a hard time sticking to it. One time, my sister finished a cross-stitch for me that I had worked on FOREVER, and it took her only a few days (keep in mind I had the bottom part of the stem finished on a rose). I have a sack full of projects. But I am happy to say that I have finished all of my old projects, and have only my new recently acquired ones. By recent, I mean within a year! Hey, that's good for me!!
4. I have a hard time making a budget and then sticking to that budget. I have made so many of them, that I have given up. Pretty much, I set a number in my head, and that is all that I allow myself to spend,and when it is out, I am done. But could I save more, I sure could! And I could be more practical too! Someday...
5. If I don't write things down, I forget them! Seriously! I lost my little pocket sized planner for a few weeks, and I kept forgetting appointments I made, and meetings I should have gone too. Pretty much I stuck to the basics, and just held on. It took me a while to find a new planner, but once I did, as long as it was written in, I was good to go. Before my mission, I never had a planner. Now, it is a definate must have!?!
6. I get into reading the scriptures/doctrine books. I can read them, and just soak it up and think "Wow, I need to do this every day! I love this! Look at how much I have learned!" but then, it will be days before I have another binge. What a lukewarm servant I am!
So, there are mine, now what are yours?
Friday, October 10, 2008
Tagged: Quirks
Posted by Krystell at 2:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad to know you are doing well in school. I have an interesting proposition for you but I'd like to discuss it with you by phone. Since it is so hard for us to make a connection I thought I would drop you a message here first so you at least know that I am trying to get a hold of you. Love you lots! Rach
Post a Comment