Due to a so little sleep as of late, I hope that I make somewhat sense!?! So I am studying my tooshie off for my Anatomy Lab =O) Ya, I know, what am I complaining about with that being my only class? But still, a little bit overwhelming!! However, I am kindof excited to get it over with and move on to something else!! Who knew there was so much to know about our bodies, and I am only about half way through!?! But it is exciting to learn more, and humbling to understand a little bit more, the magnitude of how wise our Father is! Truly amazing! And so, Monday will be my lab test, and then the next Monday will be my Anatomy class test.
Some great news though is that I am getting so much better! YeeHaa! Wow, it is amazing how awesome it feels to not itch! And to swallow! And to not ache! Thank goodness for health. I will try to be more aware of how blessed I am...But a funny story to add. So my friend Andrea and I went to "Nights of Rodanthe" (not a favorite of mine, I liked to book, but they always have to slut it up!!). I had a huge headache and it wasn't going away. SO I pop a couple of Excedrin. Mind you I am too cheap to buy drinks at the theater, and therefore had nothing to help swallow them down. I feel a "thunk" and lo and behold, it is stuck on top of my epiglottis (the flap that covers your trachea to prevent food and drink entering your lungs).
I am sure you all have had things stuck in your throat, and it's annoying right? So I try to swallow, and decide to leave to get a drink from the water fountain. It is still there! Ok, so I get some candy from my friend hoping it will push it down, nothing. But I begin to wonder if my throat is just irritated and the pill has really gone down. So I watch the moving, and minutes go by and I can fill my throat burning from the acid in the aspirin! Crap! So I try to throw up, hoping that would get it out. Long story short, I am still hoarse from the burning, and continue to cough like a banshee! I am sure that the patients here at work are thinking "Great, as if I am not feeling bad enough, I get a nurse who is hacking all over the place! Thanks alot!" So too funny, weird, and just plain crazy!
Also, I am looking for more places to live...and that is always scary. I hate change and yet, ironically enough, my life is always full of changes. Is there something that I am suppose to be learning??? And why am I not getting it!! Ha, but I am thinking that there was a reason for me moving into my new place, and that, in the end things have got to work out, right? So I will be superly excited to have a place to call "home". I just looked at a really nice place for only $320 a month, whereas now I pay $375 a month. So that would be awesome. However, I got the feeling that she didn't like me too much.....ya know how you just get that feeling. Well, I am hoping it will work out. Who knows! This is a picture of the place I live in now...I love it! It's way too nice, but it is so cozy...
And another thing that makes me a little bit annoyed and frustrated and sick to my stomach is the economy! Wow, can we not have a bit of success to hear about? Seriously, I feel doom and gloom, and just have gotten to the point that I don't want to hear about it!! Niave I know, but I can only handle so many stresses in my life, and there is only so much that I can do, so I guess I will just keep GOING! And deal with things as they come my way. However you would be proud of me to know that I have been really good about not buying a lot of DVDs. Yeah that is progress for me! I did buy "Emma Smith: My Story" but I haven't seen it yet, heard good things, and wanted to add it to my collection. After all, it is always nice to learn from someone who was so courageous and faithful. So those of you who haven't seen it, definately try renting it! I think it is well worth it.
And finally, conference is here!! Wahoo! I just hope I can keep my eyes open. I am totally exhausted and am looking at another 10 hours before I can rest...
Anyways, hoping the very best to all of you!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Excited and nervous all at once
Posted by Krystell at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment