Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have a HOME!!

I finally have a home now!! YEAH! It is really close to where I am now, and in Pleasant Grove. I am so excited! It was a crazy ordeal to get it. Granted, I know that it's a big deal to rent things out, but I had to go once to see it, then again to meet the other roommate (which was basically like an interview) and then waited and waited before they made their decision. Talk about stress! But yet it's nice because we already have a feel for each other. I remember moving into places before even seeing it or meeting the roommates. Ricks College, heck, I was just happy to find a place with an ok price! And in Logan, I just had to find something while I was still in Rexburg trying to graduate early. I never really had much of an idea of what I was getting myself into. SO, I think that it will be good. It is still just a month by month contract, but I told her that I wanted to live there for a while, and I mean AWHILE. I just think, due to some comments, that they probably had some bad experiences in the past. Hopefully they like me, and I like them, and everything is fabuloso!! The owner is a dental hygienist and over 30. The other girl is 27 like me!! And she is a 3rd grade teacher. I am just excited to have someone to go to church with! I haven't had a roommate to go to church with since Pocatello right after my mission (ok when I lived at home I had my mom! That was nice!!). They both seem to be down to earth, nice, and successful people. It's always fun to see people's faces when they hear my schedule. Then I am reminded of how abnormal I really am!!

Anyways, I got my test back, and got a 80%. SO I am totally bummed about it, and am determined to study like there's no tomorrow. I have been pretty consistent, but not daily. SO here I go! I will eat, drink, live and sleep the Nervous, Circulatory systems, and whatever else we will accomplish by Nov. 5th!! And as for lab, well, lets just say, I have to do soooo much better!

1 comments:

M&EMS said...

Go KRYS!! Hey, when I saw 80% I was so excited for you, but I guess you have to always strive for better!! Congrats on the home, I'm happy for you!