July has just flown by!! With us deciding to possibly move to Portland, we have been busy going through our things, trying to weed out what we no longer need and what we could donate. We have had a couple of days were we went swimming at Seven Peaks or visited Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake.
This is Addie during one of those exhausting days of fun! I couldn't help myself, so cute!
We went to visit my family another time. I had a feeling that things would probably work out in Portland, so I wanted to have one last visit with the kids before we moved away. It is about a 10 1/2 hr drive between Arimo and Portland....doable but not as easy as the 1 1/2 hr drive we've enjoyed living in Kaysville.
Grandpa snuggling with Addie. He also did the same with Jojo, but I think I got a video instead of a picture. Both kids have really enjoyed my parents. They have spent a lot of time with them and feel pretty familiar with them.
Grandma Hebdon has let us borrow Great Great Grandpa Joseph Francis Belnap's rocking horse he made for her children. Both kids really enjoy it, so much that they often fight over it. This is one of those days when Jojo had it all to himself. He loved it!
This is one of our trips to Seven Peaks. Both kiddos are super cute in the swim attire! They enjoyed our pass to this park, but their favorite places to go is in the natural water. I'm not sure if it's because of the chlorine or not. And the cold doesn't scare them either.









0 comments:
Post a Comment