Daddy had to work New Year's Eve, so we went to visit my family the following day. We were excited to see my parent's and Kevin's family. The kids always enjoy the attention and love. Addie jumped for her first time in front of me and my dad. That was pretty excited. She has become a pro at jumping ever since. She really enjoys to parents and likes to tease my dad. He always seems to soften when she comes in for a hug. It's a big deal because she doesn't give those freely. Joey got ooh's and aah's over his speed with is army crawl.
Joe and I had some fun going to the shooting range with Kevin, Ben, and Adam. It was my first time shooting a gun (besides a beebee gun at girls' camp, I know, pathetic!). We went back another day with just Kevin. I didn't do too bad with the shot gun, was great with the 22, and was one for one with the 220 Swift of my dad's a ways back with a scope (totally cheating, I know).
Kevin often does a smoker for meat when we visit. It's so yummy! A lot of work, but it is wonderful. He has been milking cows now, working 40 hrs plus in 3 days, and sometimes more!! And even then he still got up so smoke the meat for 12 hrs.
We always enjoy going to Arimo and are grateful for such a fun family.






0 comments:
Post a Comment