I want to write this to my children....hopefully they will get some smiles, laughs, and reassurance that we all go through it. I get intimidated being a mother. I do! It's hard not to when I have my mom, that was pretty darn as perfect as they come! And my sister Stephanie, I don't know how she does it all and seems to enjoy every minute of it! And my sister Rachel, who is so patient and mellow about everything. And so I just want to express some of my thoughts and feelings so that my children will hopefully feel like I understand!
And yet I can't even write more because my kids are demanding 100 percent attention....I'm exhausted and envy neighbors and friends who had family close by they could visit and help out, go on dates once a week! Without paying so much for babysitting that you can't afford it. Things were so simple with just the two of us. But then again, everything have more meaning and depth with children. The plan of happiness, was never easy, but always worth it.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
A letter to my children when they have children of their own...
Posted by Krystell at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment