Saturday, April 26, 2014

Wicked!!

Joe surprised me with Wicked tickets, and you can imagine how excited I was!! He got a crazy good deal. We noticed the people one row in front of us paid twice as much!! I have been waiting for 10 years to see this play. I tried to see it when it came to Salt Lake quite a few years ago, but they were sold out. And then it was in Boise and the timing was so off....So finally!! The stars aligned for us to go to Boise to see it ;0)

We took Addie to see her Grandma Sally and Uncle Phil for the first time. The photos haven't been downloaded yet. But they seemed to really enjoy her, especially Sally. Sally has the most expressive face, next to Joe's, that I have ever seen. Addie immediately erupted into smiles.  I think she is a big fan. 

Lucky for us, they were willing to watch Addie while Joe and I went on our first official date since we had Addie. It was so nice to be together. We missed Addie, but we are used to being away from her all day when we work that we weren't panicking every hour. And this gave them more time to bond.




Us anticipating the start of the play. This is the dragon.

Here is the map of OZ. 

The play was fantastic. We both enjoyed it a lot. I have to say that Glinda stole the show! She was hillarious and had a such a great voice. We also enjoyed Elphaba too, but I was shocked to love Glinda more.

Thank you, Joe, for this wonderful time!! Love you tons and tons!

0 comments: