So we have heard a lot of people caution us about having a cat when Addie was born. And although I admit I have heard of the same old wive's tales, I researched it out. And there are no worries about us. She is fantastic with Addie and Addie loves feeling her fur. Most of the time she also gets a handful of hair pulled out too. And Silky doesn't flench. However, I do admit we have talked about giving her to Joe's brother Phil just because she is always meowing. It drives us nuts and getting after her only increases the loudness. Phil's cat just died of what I think was breast cancer. Poor little thing, so Phil is lonely now and I think would adore her.
But then there are times that Silky just wins me over and I can't imagine her not being there....
 |
| Addie is around 2 mos here. This picture cracks me up. Addie was having fun with Silky smelling her face, tickling her with her whiskers. She would shriek and squeal with delight. |
 |
| Silky LOVES laying on blankets or towels. And if she can, she will get inside them too. Can you see her peeking out? |
 |
| This is a recent picture of Addie 5 mos with Silky demanding attention too. |
 |
| And this was taken our first night from the hospital after Addie was born. And there is Silky, always wanting to be close. She was gentle with Addie from the beginning. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment