Earlier in February I had a Harry Potter night with Jared and made Valentine cookies. I had so much fun with him!! It's amazing how smart he is and remembers all of the details in the books that he has read. I am so proud of him. I wish that I would have gotten pictures pictures with him, but it didn't occur to me. Oh well...
Then a few weeks later, I invited the girls over for a tea party. We had some apple juice, heart shaped sandwiches, carrots, grapes, and then cupcakes. Then we watched The Lady and the Tramp...
Jenna...
Aimee and Alyssa...
Jenna and me...
Aimee, Alyssa, and me...
Then we went to Jared's basketball game. It has been fun to watch him throughout the years and see how much he has learned. He is quite the player...
Jared's dad, Jeff, was his coach. What a lucky kid to have his father so involved in his life. The Bares are such great examples!!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Moments with the Bares ...
Posted by Krystell at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment