My day started out at midnight with work and a phone call from Kevin and Rachel singing "Happy Birthday"!! Later that day, Mom and Dad also gave me a call and sang to me. Stephanie and Jeff's family invited me over for dinner on my bday. They made me a cake (they were even kind enough to just do 2 candles in the middle with 8 candles that surrounded it. I guess that after a certain age, the fire hazard goes up ;0) ) and Stephanie made me a cute purse...Thank you so much to my family. You all made my day =0)
The next day, my great friend Andrea took me out to the Olive Garden and to see Angels and Demons.....Later that week, Andrea and Sheri went with me to Gardner's Village. So much fun!! Thanks you two for the fun =0)
Monday, June 8, 2009
May 18th
Posted by Krystell at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your birthday with us. We really enjoyed it! We sure love you!
Wow! I look stoned! Oh well.
Hello...you forgot about the awesome song/songs I sang to you!
Glad your birthday was good. Love ya
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i missed it!!
you look so good.
luv ya
tanya
We need to get together again it has been way way too long. I am glad you had a good birthday!! I miss you!
Post a Comment