Yes, believe it or not, I do work ;0) This is me heading out for another day of fun!!
I finally finished school!! At least until August. I was really excited on how my little SLCC experience went. I started out really apprehensive of getting good grades. Keep in mind that I took Anatomy and Physiology at ISU a few years ago....and got a C =0( So My goal was to improve my grades to increase my chances in getting into the Rad. Tech. program. Even though I was accepted into the program a few weeks ago, I hoped to be able to pull off my Physiology class, due to staying in the program was decided by keeping up my grades. I was able to get an A in all three classes, Biology, Anatomy, and Physiology!! I don't want anyone to think that I am bragging....Because remember, I got a C the first time!?! But through a lot of prayers, hard work, and encouragement from family and friends, I was completely blessed.
I wanted to include some pics of the two Temples that I have been able to attend while going to school this past year....
Jordan River Temple....This is the first temple that I have ever walked in....or maybe I should say spun wheels on ;0) My aunt Joann pushed me in a stroller when I was a baby and my family went to the openhouse. It was really neat to return. It's only a few miles away from school, which is so nice and convenient!!
Timpanogos Temple....is the temple that is only 10 minutes away from me. It is amazing to live so close!! It is absolutely beautiful inside.
Monday, June 8, 2009
May Fun!!
Posted by Krystell at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe you live only 10 minutes away from the Mount Timpanogos temple!!!
Post a Comment