Joey's first word was "Momma" which has melted my heart. He said it on Nov 14th. He said "Dada" on the 17th, which has melted Joe's heart as well. He has been all over the living room floor by rolling for awhile, but now he is pulling himself with his arms. He's pretty cute! And strong! He still hasn't figured out how to use his legs to help him out. Some times he gets them underneath him to do a face plant. He really loves to eat solids now. He has started to like it more then milk. He does so well that he almost eats as much as Addie does now. He's so cute to watch.
Addie is getting ready to potty train. She recognizes, for the most part, when she needs to go poo poo, helps us wipe herself clean while she is getting changed, sits on the her potty chair, but only for a minute or two. That's our hold up I think. Just to get her to stay put for a few minutes in a row.
She's been able to open doors now since Halloween, yes even with the child protection knobs she has figured out how to get those off. So that's been fun ;0)
I don't know why these pictures aren't oriented correctly....while they show up on my files horizontal, they revert to being vertical on this blog. Oh well. I just think Joey is so cute with his Uncle Kevin. He can get Joey laughing pretty good.
I don't know why these pictures aren't oriented correctly....while they show up on my files horizontal, they revert to being vertical on this blog. Oh well. I just think Joey is so cute with his Uncle Kevin. He can get Joey laughing pretty good.
Joey met his Great Grandparents Halloween weekend. But I wasn't there to take a picture. So the first weekend of November has become our Neibaur Thanksgiving reunion. We were able to make it and introduce Joey to the rest of our family. It was fun to see people we haven't see for a year. It's become a great tradition, one that we look forward to. This year Joe was able to come too. I don't know why I didn't have my mom come into the picture for a four generation pic....something to do later I guess.
This is Addie right on Nov 17th, her 23 month mark. I remember because Joe had texted me about it, and I sent him this pic. Addie wanted to put on some clothes, so I decided to make it interesting and put her in her Repunzel dress. She is so cute in it, and gets silly, walking around a little different. I can't explain it, but it's like she knows she is suppose to be dainty. Makes me smile.
And Joey is the handsome prince. We love him so much and enjoy his fun personality and sweet spirit. How did we get so lucky with these two?







0 comments:
Post a Comment