Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hogle Zoo

We have been really enjoying our move to Kaysville. One of the best things is the yard. We love playing in the yard, when it's not raining. This is a picture of Joey with his first grass experience.




Addie loves the freedom. We often go out there in the evening when it cools off and we wait for Joe to come home.



We have been wanting to go to Hogle Zoo in SLC since we moved back to Utah, but it's never panned out. So finally we made it!! And the Addie really seemed to enjoy the animals. Joey did so well and just was happy to be there. Joe and I loved it! We decided to get a season pass so we can visit more often and get a little exercise in as well.

Addie's favorite seemed to be the water mammals. She really liked the seals swimming around.






We tried to do the bird show, but Addie wanted to stand and walk around. We got asked to leave by one of the workers....I guess it's a safety issue because of the birds? I don't know, but I can't wait until we get both kids to the point that they can watch stuff like that and they can sit down....But nevertheless, we really had a fun time.

0 comments: