I feel like this month flashed by. I am slowly but surely adjusting to having two kiddos. Addie has been teething her left top and bottom molar FOREVER. Poor girl. I have heard the incisors are worse. I am not looking forward to those. Hopefully we will be done with them soon.
She loves loves loves going to the playground. When it's not completely cold and rainy we try to go there. She likes going down the slide and trying to climb back up. She likes going up and down the stairs even more. She also enjoys the swing.
She climbs on top of everything and anything. How she survives is a miracle. I try to monitor, but trying to take care of Joey too makes it super hard. I am glad she is pretty tough.
Addie LOVES her baby brother and wants to look at him often. She has starting to say a version of Joe for her baby brother. She can say shoe and loves to wear them. She tries to say balloon that sounds the baabaa. Though my favorite thing she says is hi and loves to put anything to her ear and pretend it's a phone. She says it with 3 different notes in it, Melts my heart every time.
She is becoming more and more snugly, I love it. She also likes to snuggle up while I tickle and run her back. She has moved to wearing 3T now! Such a big girl. She also likes looking at books and interacting with the flaps or textures.
She is so much fun and keeps us on our toes. We have gone to Lagoon for a Saturday. She loved loved loved it. I was so surprised! She did quite a few rides with daddy while I choose to watch with Joey on the sidelines. Both kiddos did so well! So proud of them. Joe said a few times Addie would say "Ooo!" When they would go backwards or up and down. We always knew she would be our Rollercoaster girl.
Joe forgot that he was oncall at the hospital for xray this weekend. So he got called in for some emergency surgeries at 4 pm. He was only suppose to be 2 hrs. So I took the kids to Temple Square to look at the pictures, statues, and play around on the grounds.







0 comments:
Post a Comment