Saturday, June 15, 2013

Red Fish Lake

Since we moved to Hailey, we always wanted to head north to see Red Fish Lake. We heard about how beautiful it was, and time just kept passing away. Finally on a Saturday we randomly decided to take a drive. The further North we went, the thicker the trees became, and I was excited to see some green. Joe even said that parts of it reminded him of Washington. 


We walked to the lake and had to test the water out. It was FREEZING!! Which I guess makes sense because it's melt off from a glacier, at least that is what I have been told. But it felt so good...Joe got to enjoy all of the fun...



Here is a pic of him taking a dive...LOL he came shooting up out of the water, gasping at how cold it was. But did that stop him? Absolutely not...he dived at least three more times.





We both LOVE the water and enjoy it every bit that we can.








0 comments: