Friday, December 14, 2012

GraDuaTioN!!



I graduated with my Bachelors in Science from Weber State University December 14th, 2012 at 1:00 pm. My mom and sister Stephanie met us, and it was so good to see them again. I had no idea how LONG the ceremony was going to be. But I am grateful that I walked, and enjoyed the idea of accomplishing a big goal I set for myself when I graduated from High School. I know, who would have thought it would have taken me ThIrTeEn YeArS!?! My mom and dad gave me a freshwater pearl necklace, I LoVe pearls!! They were so beautiful.







 




Stephanie was the photographer, she did such a great job!! I love her pictures. Mom took us out to Texas Roadhouse, so yummy =0) The Bare family gave me a necklace with exchangable medalions that have inspirational thoughts. I have seen these and always wanted one. These gifts are wonderful for remembering these moments whenever I wear them.

Thank you, Stephanie and Mom, for joining Joe and I on such a special occasion!! And thanks to all of my family and friends for your love and support. I am so blessed!

Note!! I passed my SPI and OB/GYN in February, where I came a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. I passed the Abdomen/Superfical test in October. My official signature is: Krystell Johnson, RT(R) (ARRT),  (RDMS) OB/GYN, AB....Wow! Now that's credentials ;0)

0 comments: