Ultrasound has proven to be an exciting but challenging program for me. Not only with making sure to pass the classes and to get the hours in for my clinicals, I also have to take 3 registry classes. The first one, physics, I took June 25th...and passed!! Phew!! Then I have to take OB/GYN and Abdomen. OB/GYN is pretty intense, with so many pathologies to cover. I decided to go to a highly recommended seminar that helps to break down the principles that are covered in the registry. The closest one the offer is in Vegas, and it is during August. So I decided to do it, and am beyond grateful that I did!! I tried to get a couple of classmates to go with me, but they couldn't go. So, as Joe was booking my trip and weaseling some deals ;0) he got some pretty cheap airline tickets. So I asked him to come with me!! We also decided to go and see "The Phantom of the Opera" at the Venetian. I love musicals, and Joe has come to enjoy them as well. We heard that in September, The Phantom wasn't going to be in Vegas anymore, so we gave into the pressures to go and see it. And it was phenomenal!! Truly, we enjoyed the whole thing and were awed by the special effects!!
I took some pictures, but my camera is pretty darn pathetic. Kindof frustrating. As I was trying to get better pictures, I was stopped. Apparently we can't take pictures inside the theatre...a shame because it is absolutely elaborate and beautiful. So here is what I got... What a great memory!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment