College of Southern Idaho, Radiology Class of 2014....
This is Joe's class that he will be with for 2 years. Oh the fun they will have =0) He is excited that there are so many men in the class. Pretty impressive, if I may say so myself. When I went to class there were 4 out of 20 for Weber State's Provo Campus. They have already decided their clinical sites. I guess that the majority of the class had agreed on sites and were happy about the decisions....but then there were of the girls that threw a fit, and as we have all experienced, ruined it for the rest of them. Joe was going to get: Gooding, Burley, and then Twin Falls. But now, he has Idaho Falls, Jerome, and Twin Falls. Idaho Falls is 2 1/2 hrs away...not so fun. But we will see. A lot can happen in the next 2 semesters. He starts his clinical rotation Summer of 2013, working 40 hrs a week. Fall of 2012 is 20 hrs a week. Spring of 2014 is 40 hrs a week. We are both excited for him to have hands on experience...
0 comments:
Post a Comment