Saturday, June 19, 2010

Idaho fun with the Hebdon's



Kevin, Rachel, Beth, Jake, Adam, Benjamin, and Caleb were able to spend a couple of weeks in Utah and Idaho. I was so excited!! It is a yearly event, however it is NEVER enough. So we are grateful to get them when we can. And it added even more to the excitement because I have never met Baby Caleb...what a blonde cutie.

Stephanie and Jeff's family all made it to Idaho at my parents. I am always amazed at how well the cousins get along. With the age difference being younger than 1 to 14 years old...you couldn't ask for better friends.

We were able to go fishing at a friend of my dad's pond. We are pretty spoiled there. We had each kid catch 2 fish, and just within a few hours. All of the kids with their trophy catches...

Jenna and I waiting patiently for a bite...

Jeff, Mom, Jenna, and Beth...

Joe and Kevin demonstrating the art of fishing ;0)


Having a lunch and playing at the McCammon City Park. Once again, all of the kids just have a blast...



Stephanie, my mom, and Rachel threw me bridal shower for my extended family. The decorations were absolutely beautiful and fun. Our wedding colors are red, light pink, and a medium pink.







They did such a wonderful job. The theme was Emergency Preparedness/Camping. We played a few games and everyone seemed to enjoy the evening. There is one game in particular that I will never forget...me answering questions about Joe. I thought "piece of cake!! I know him inside and out. Bring it on!!" Well, needless to say I realized that there were so many things that I didn't know...in fact things that I would never have thought to ask. What a fun game!!



We received so many wonderful gifts. To name a few: Dutch Oven, tent, latterns, mess kits, first aid, homemade patchwork quilt, hot dog roasting sticks, cooler, 72 hour kit, flashlights and more!!


We were so excited because we dont have anything for this. We are so grateful. And when it was all over, we had to keep the Neibaur tradition, make a wedding dress out of wrapping paper...when they were done they invited Joe in. LOL, I couldn't tell if he was having second thoughts after he saw me in the dress ;0)


But he was a trooper and took the hotseat to answer the same questions about me. It was great fun.

Thank you, Stephanie, Mom, and Rachel for doing this. And thank you to my family for your kindness and joining in on the fun. Love you all!!
What a fun weekend!! Thank you

0 comments: