Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bryce Canyon...



Wednesday, we headed up to Bryce Canyon. I was so excited to visit!! I have never been able to go before, and so you can just imagine how happy I was. First of all, it had a beautiful drive...



This is one of the bridges you drive through...


When we finally got there, we were a bit clueless!! However, now we are pros ;0) The first viewpoint we stopped at was Bryce Point. It started to rain when we got there...





The second one was Inspiration Point...




And then we stopped at Fairy's Landing, which gave a closer view of the hoodoos. Hoodoos are the pillars that have been carved by the wind from the fins, or separated cliffs...

3 comments:

stephanie said...

So beautiful! I love it!

stephanie said...

oh and was it alot cooler than Zion's?

M&EMS said...

That was beautiful! I need to get out in nature again, still waiting for it to cool down though!