Call me an oldies lover, but I absolutely love Frank Sanatra, Swing, Big Band, any songs from that era, hence my love for Michael Buble. So I have a new favorite, Shiny Lapel Trio's "Beautiful Things". You may recognize it from the Kohl commercial. But I can't find it to post onto my playlist :0( So instead here is a site on youtube to click on to listen to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsO-CrfgeVQ&NR=1 ENJOY!!
P.S. How do you post youtube videos with the actual video instead of having to click on the link? And then also, how do you print off the posts. I heard that you can pay to have everything printed off....how much? Do they include the backgrounds?
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Beautiful Things
Posted by Krystell at 2:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know the answer to both of your questions but will get back to you when I have a bit more time. Right now I've gotta run...if you don't hear from me, remind me. :) Also, I have Sherri's email address now if you want it. I finally heard from her!
krystell... don't be envious of our new house. just know this... i envy you: all that you've done (all the schooling, hairstyling, etc..) you are so brave and so willing to keep going. you are a much better person then me. i wish i had a college education and have moved all on my own. im just a big baby compared to you. i love you!!!
Another thing we have in common. We have great taste in music. :) So I have always wondered the same thing. I am so not a comopter person.
Post a Comment